Human Resources Plan Analysis
In this team-based paper, students will use Human Resources concepts and theories learned in the course to conduct a detailed analysis of a Human Resources plan to identify and discuss recruiting, training, managing, and retaining a team to enact the leader’s vision. Teams will present their findings and evidence to substantiate their work throughout this paper.
Please use the outline below as a guide for your analysis:
- Human Resources Plan Identification and Summary:
- Briefly introduce the reader to the institution for which the Human Resources plan was selected.
- Identify and provide a summary of the recruiting, training, managing, and retaining strategies as presented in the Human Resources plan.
- Strength of Human Resources Plan:
- Identify strengths: Based on learned best practices, analyze what makes this a strong plan for recruiting, training, managing, and retaining a team.
- Weaknesses of Human Resources Plan:
- Identify weaknesses: Based on learned best practices, discuss how you would improve any areas of weakness for the recruiting, training, managing, and retention areas.
- Leadership’s Vision:
- Identify the institutions’ leadership vision and explain how the vision is represented in this Human Resources plan; or explain what additional changes you would make to the Human Resources plan to represent the institution’s leadership vision.
A 5-7-page paper, not including Appendices, graphs, charts, etc. The paper should follow the standard guidelines for American Psychological Association (APA) formatting for paper organization and references and use Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1-inch margins, and double-spaced text.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, at the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.