The company name is Walmart.
Using the research gathered in the Topic 6 and 7 assignments, Develop an organizational change plan and communicate it to relevant stakeholders in a bulleted executive summary (500-750 words) composed of the following sections: summary, introduction, method (if applicable), findings, conclusions, and recommendations. The executive summary must address the following:
- Need for change, the role of management in change, and importance of change to stakeholders.
- Change agents and their future role in the organization.
- Identification of areas for change and communication of this information from management to employees and change agents.
- Identification of two proactive steps the organization needs to take today to avert potential change-related problems.
- Identification and explanation of significant obstacles that could be encountered by each of the following: management, employees, change agents, and two other significant stakeholders.
- Identification of two potential sacrifices that the organization might need to make to accomplish the goals/objectives of this organization.
- The three most essential resources the organization needs to sustain the required changes?
- Explanation of change management strategies that would help the organization integrate change and the impact of these strategies on organizational outcomes.
- Discussion or revisions that could be made to the vision and mission statements of the organization.
- Communication plan identifying techniques and channels to be leveraged to effectively influence the change.
- Summarize the estimated timeline for plan implementation.